1. To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours, for all other requests please contact us on 01892 800 300. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
2. The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather. There might be additional charges if the passenger has to make a stop during journey(minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way as requested by passenger.
3. The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
4. Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
6. Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist whenever appropriate.
7. If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
8. Smoking and alcohol is not permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning. 9. Additional surcharge up to 100% on the price listed or quoted on the site may be added on the following dates 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1st of January.
10. The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct puts the driver at risk.
11. We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
12. Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled at least 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full. Bookings cancelled within 24 hours will not be refunded. To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
13. All credit/debit cards subject to £3.50 charges.
14. Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.